- 25mm pitch
- Single & double-sided
- High density & weight carrying capability
- Stronger than traditional slatwall
- Quick and easy to install/move/re-assemble
- No visible supports
- Wide range of colours in anodised or powder-coated finish
- Modern & hi-tech
- Fire & water resistant
- Accommodates all standard slatwall accessories
Also available to complete a panel or to surround a column are side trim and corner trim, both stocked at 3000mml.
Flat Back Single-sided MicroSlat
New Single-sided flat backed MicroSlat has been launched for applications where our steel support uprights are not required.
Gondolas and wall panels can be made up to 1250mmw using your own design framing.
- 18mm depth profile enables designers and shopfitters to use flat-back MicroSlat along side standard 18mm MDF/MFC materials and standard MDF/MFC connectors and trims.
- Same attributes and strength as standard single-sided MicroSlat.
- Available in both mill version for powder-coating and standard anodised silver.